Call for Experts
Be a part of UMSA 2021!
Content and presentation formats
The main structure of UMSA will be formed by 5 Conference Panels / General Sessions according to the below.
Main conference panels
- Active and shared mobility solutions for age-friendly cities
- Technology-based healthy ageing in urban environment
- Future micromobility and autonomous transportation
- Innovations in safe and age-frendly urban infrastructure
- Urban ‘new normal’ and senior citizens beyond COVID-19
Additionally UMSA will provide selected breakout sessions, case studies and interactive workshops. Specific symposia introducing trends of the industry, top-level projects of cities and public entities can be formed as well (in English and in Polish languages).
UMSA Conference Symposia and National Forum
- Senior Citizen Symposium – Active Urban Living
- Startup Symposium
- International Symposium „Age-friendly Cities“
- City Forum: Innovations and improvements in accessibility
- City Forum: Lifetime housing and urban design / Smart Ageing in modern communities
Contemporary empirical research and case studies are very welcome!
UMSA is pleased to examine insights, innovations, tools, trends and markets, barriers and benefits, as well as the real world beyond Covid-19 – the individual added value as well as the social benefit can be in the spotlight. Global audience is expected and your presentation will be broadcasted all over the world!
Review of proposals
An independent International Expert Committee will select the UMSA applications. Submissions will be evaluated to ultimately develop a high-quality event based on the following criteria:
- Innovation, creativity and originality of the topic
- Timeliness and relevance of the subject
- Practical applicability within the UMSA context
- Expertise and experience of the presenter
A draft outline of the conference program has already been prepared and will be updated progressively.
How to submit
Please review carefully the specific information on the online application form, choose the most convenient framework for your participation, mark the respective button in the application form (multiple choice is possible), and complete all fields (co-presenter information is optional), before submitting the application by hitting the “send” button at the bottom of the form.
Please note that speakers and panelists pre-record their presentations, being supported by our online pre-recording tool. Their contributions will be prepared for the live event, where Q&A and live debate slots have been reserved, so panel and breakout speakers will be able to reply directly and interact with the global audience. – A new experience and a global challenge!
A rare occasion to debate urban mobility and smart ageing issues in the right context at the right place. We look forward to welcoming you onboard with us, online!
Apply as an Expert
Submit your individual presentation according to the preliminary program schedule and participate in UMSA 2021!
Note: For some areas we have decided to extend the “Call for Experts” in order to provide even more diversified content on current issues, especially case studies.