Registration Fees & Terms
|Registration opens||15 October 2020|
|Early registration fee deadline||31 January 2021|
|Conference starts||22 April 2021|
|Early Bird fee||Regular fee|
|Regular registration||79,95 €||65 €||98,40 €||80 €|
|Students & |
(the list opens in a new tab)
|43,05 €||35 €||55,35 €||45 €|
|Seniors 70+||24,60 €||20 €||30,75 €||25 €|
** Legal persons with VAT number. Net prices. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to purchase services with reverse charge procedure.
Registration fees include:
- Access to virtual panels & breakout sessions with Q&A
- Access to the virtual exhibition platform
- Possibility to arrange 1:1 meetings with exhibitors and start-ups (system open from 5th April to 5th May 2020)
- Conference proceedings recordings available 6 months following the end of the conference
Acceptable payment methods
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
by Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard
by Bank Transfer
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Mazurkas Travel Sp. z o.o.
Al. Wojska Polskiego 27, 01-515 Warszawa
Bank account details (for payments in EUR):
mBank SA, Oddział Warszawa
ul. Senatorska 18, 00-950 Warszawa
IBAN: PL48 1140 1010 0000 4401 5300 1020
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Registration cancellation policy
- Cancellation before 1st February 2021: full refund less 20 EUR administration costs
- Cancellation on or after 1st February 2021: no refund