Invitation to Partnership
- Worldwide exposure at relatively low cost
- Network possiblity with potential investors
- Leads generation
- Valuable feedback on your solutiuons from experts
- Business contacts
- Access to interdisciplinary research, scientific progress, business and governmental strategies
- Brand awareness as the one having a positive impact on global society
- Startups with cutting-edge ideas in the fields of ageing and mobility
- Access to latest research, trends and solutions
- Networking with cities representatives intrested in investments
- Networking between cities , regions and countries
- Possibility to share your successful case studies
- Discuss the challenges and find solutions with the colleagues from around the world
- Access to scientific progress, business and governmental strategies
Want to know more?
Download UMSA 2021 Invitation to Partnership or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three days of high‑quality content they will be followed by three days of on‑demand videos.
- EXPERTS FROM EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE
Scientists, policymakers and corporates – all market players in the spotlight.
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION WITH NUMEROUS MATCHMAKING OPPORTUNITIES
Three days of networking, connecting and sharing innovations through eStands.
- START‑UP SYMPOSIUM
Find investors, get in front of potential customers and promote your brand.
- INTERACTIVE SESSIONS INCLUDING LIVE DEBATES WITH Q&A SYSTEM
allowing for real.time communication between a leading expert and audience.
Why to exhibit at UMSA
- Unique combination of two rapidly growing areas i.e. urban mobility & smart ageing
- Leading experts and scientists: TOP CEOs, decision makers, researchers, city designers and all interested in ageing smarter in urban environment
- Specially designed exhibit times in the conference schedule
- Robust statistics, ability to collect attendee engagement
Will the networking be as good as during a physical event?
We’re introducing new formats to suit the digital event including live debates, meeting rooms, Q&A system. You can also arrange video meetings or calls with any interested attendees / any attendees who give availability to be contacted for the duration of the digital event, but also 2 weeks prior the meeting start and also 2 weeks after the event finished. We are confident of providing our attendees with the same fantastic benefits expected from a physical event plus some extras.